For the dough
420g Plain Flour
240ml Warm Water
35g Caster Sugar
1 tbsp Fast action yeast
70g Coconut oil (melted)
Pinch of salt
For the filling
100g Soft brown sugar
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
2Tbsp Coconut oil or Sunflower oil
For the topping
200g Icing Sugar
A dash of water
Method - Oven 180C
1. Pour the water in a bowl and add the yeast and 5 g of caster sugar. Leave for 5 minutes to bubble up.
2. Put the melted coconut oil, remaining caster sugar and salt into the bowl along with 350g of the flour and mix. The dough should be quite wet. Add the remaining 70g of flour and mix again. Leave for 5 minutes.
3. Combine the soft brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix.
4. Put the dough onto a floured work surface and roll out into a rectangle approx. 60cm x 40cm. Using your hands rub the oil onto the dough so it covers it, then add the cinnamon sugar and do the same.
5. Starting from the shorter end, tightly, but carefully roll the dough up into a log shape and then using a serrated knife cut the two ends off. Divide up into 6 equal rolls and place in a baking tray. Leave somewhere warm for 30 minutes until doubled in size. Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
6. Make the icing by adding a dash of water to the icing sugar and mixing, adding more water to get the consistency that you want. Pour over the warm cinnamon rolls.