200g Creamed Coconut
3tbsp Light tahini
1tsp Agave or maple syrup (or more if you want them sweeter, taste and see)
A pinch of salt
Method – Makes 16-18 balls
- Place the creamed coconut (in its plastic packaging) in a bowl of warm water and let soften.
- Empty softened coconut into a bowl along with the other ingredients and mix. Put in the fridge to harden up for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate over a Bain Marie with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Leave to cool slightly.
- Once the coconut mix is firm enough to touch, roll into balls using the palms of your hands. Place back in the fridge to harden for 5 minutes.
- Decorate the balls as follows – dip some in the melted chocolate – roll a few chocolate dipped balls in desiccated coconut – keep some plain – roll plain balls in desiccated coconut.